Thank you for choosing us for your foot and ankle needs. We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with you.
In order to do so, please review our policies and procedures and provide detailed information so that we may provide you with the best quality of care and insure you do not have a long waiting period prior to your scheduled appointment.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire if you have not done so already.
Please bring the following items with you for your appointment:
- Your completed New Patient paperwork
- You current insurance card(s)
- Picture ID
- All medications you are currently taking
- Any recent test results that pertain to your visit (x-rays, labs, MRI, nerve testing, vascular testing)
- Name, address and phone number of your primary care physician
- Referral from your primary care physician, if required by your insurance plan
- 1 or 2 additional contact telephone numbers where you can be reached by our office
- Your pharmacy name and telephone number
If you insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, you must have that referral with you in order to be seen. Otherwise, your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
If you are unable to keep your schedule appointment, it is very important that you contact our office at least 24 hours in advance so we may adjust our schedule.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule your appointment to another day.
On behalf of Infinity Foot and Ankle, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with excellent patient care.
TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.